Nhận tư vấn về lộ trình học
Top 05 Bài mẫu writing Task 2 band 8.0 – luyện thi IELTS
27 Tháng Mười Hai, 2022 | 35 lượt xem
Việc học IELTS Writing sẽ vô cùng hiệu quả nếu như bạn học thông qua các bài mẫu sau đây. Dưới đây là những bài mẫu IELTS Writing task 2 band 8 về các chủ đề khác nhau. Việc học từ vựng cũng như các cấu trúc trong những bài mẫu band 8 sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng viết bài task 2 trong IELTS Writing.
Bạn có thể tham khảo nhiều bài mẫu IELTS Writing task 2 band 8 theo từng chủ đề ở những bài viết dưới đây :
- 5 Bài mẫu IELTS Writing task 2 về chủ đề SOCIETY :
- 1.People should follow the customs and traditions when people start to live in a new country. To what extent do you agree or disagree? – IELTS Writing Band 8
- Từ vựng ăn điểm trong bài mẫu IELTS Writing task 2 về Society :
- 2.Some people choose to have their first child at an older age. What are the reasons? Do advantages outweigh disadvantages (7/5/2016) – IELTS Writing Band 8
- 3.Nowadays young people are admiring media and sports stars, even though they do not set a good example.Do you think this is a positive or negative development? (28/5/2016) – Bài mẫu IELTS Writing task 2
- Từ vựng band 8 trong bài mẫu IELTS Writing chủ đề Society :
- 4.Many people believe that university students should pay tuition fees in full themselves, because they gain education for their own benefit and not for society. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (23//2016) – Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Band 8
- 5.It is suggested that everyone should have a car, a TV and a fridge. Do the advantages of this development for society outweigh the disadvantages? (/6/2016) – IELTS Writing Band 8
5 Bài mẫu IELTS Writing task 2 về chủ đề SOCIETY :
1.People should follow the customs and traditions when people start to live in a new country. To what extent do you agree or disagree? – IELTS Writing Band 8
Upon commencing a new life in a foreign country, people often face a dilemma of whether they should stick to their cultural values or adhere to the local lifestyle. Although living up to the standards of one’s cultural background is legitimate on a certain level, I still believe that adaptation to the host country’s traditional practices is sorely essential to immigrants.
On the one hand, I agree that under various circumstances the adoption of new ways of living seems to be a headache, especially when it comes to long-standing values and religious matters. For example, an Asian family who has moved to the US would find public kissing highly inappropriate as they were taught how to express their emotions differently during their early phase of childhood. Such a standard has been profoundly imprinted on their minds and can hardly be compromised. Additionally, the existence of unique cultural beauty within immigrants’ communities would be put at stake. When people are exposed to foreign lifestyles every day, there is a chance of complete cultural assimilation which potentially leads to the disappearance of traditional beliefs and behaviors among certain groups of expatriates.
Xem thêm các bài mẫu IELTS Writing task 2 điểm cao : TẠI ĐÂY
On the other hand, I am inclined to the idea of immigrants’ adjustment to their way of living in order to fit in the local community. The first point worthy of note is that such adaptation would help those people integrate more quickly into the new setting. Obviously if a person leads a bizarre lifestyle, he will not be able to get on well with his neighbors.Compliance with the host nation’s social norms and conventions can also eradicate the worry of social conflicts. Expatriates who are unwilling to adhere to the new cultural ideas and behaviors might have to face the hostility from the locals and suffer from the sense of isolation from society.
In the light of both possible responses to such the matter of cultural adherence from immigrants as analyzed above, it seems to me that expatriates should learn to adapt themselves to live in harmony in the exotic community by complying with its traditional conventions.
Từ vựng ăn điểm trong bài mẫu IELTS Writing task 2 về Society :
- To commence sth: Bắt đầu cái gì đó
- To face a dilemma: Đối mặt với tình huống khó xử
- adhere to: Tuân theo cái gì
- To live up to the standards: Sống theo chuẩn mực nào đó
- Adaptation to the host country’s traditional practices: Sự thích ứng với những tục lệ truyền thống của quốc gia mới
- Long-standing values and religious matters: Những giá trị lâu đời và những vấn đề tôn giáo
- To be imprinted in/on: Hằn sâu vào tâm lý ai đó
- be put at stake: Trong tình hình nguy hiểm
- To be exposed to foreign lifestyles: Tiếp xúc với lối sống nước ngoài
- Cultural assimilation: Sự hòa nhập văn hóa
- Expatriate: Người di cư
- Adjustment: Sự điều chỉnh
- To integrate into: Hòa nhập vào cộng đồng
- lead a bizarre lifestyle: Có lối sống kì lạ
- To get on well with: Hòa đồng với ai đó
- Compliance with: Sự tuân theo cái gì
- Social norms and conventions: Những ý niệm
- Hostility: Sự hằn học
- The sense of isolation: Cảm giác bị cô lập
- To live in harmony: Sống hòa hợp
- To comply with: Tuân theo cái gì
2.Some people choose to have their first child at an older age. What are the reasons? Do advantages outweigh disadvantages (7/5/2016) – IELTS Writing Band 8
There is a growing proportion of the world’s population who decide to have children later in life. The underlying reasons for this trend are varied, and I suppose that the merits would eclipse the downsides.
There are two main factors leading to the decision of delaying childbirth. The first one is because people have the propensity for prioritizing their careers over taking parental roles. Especially in the US and other developed countries, not only men but also women want to stabilize their finance before becoming parents so as to provide their kids with sufficient living condition for their future development. Another explanation for this is that many modern individuals have adopted a fear of taking unwanted custody due to the recent alarming rate of divorce. It is because premature marriages have become common, which usually goes with many couples’ doubt of their marital harmony, deterring their early desire for raising a child. There would be, consequently, fewer kids growing up without fatherhood or motherhood.
However, the drawbacks should not be overlooked. That too many couples following such a trend might exert adverse effects on the population structure, which potentially results in the future aging workforce and hinders social development in the long term.Additionally, it could both heighten the possibility of infertility among mothers at their old age and risk the new-born babies’ mental and physical health. Down Syndrome could be a typical example of the problems that those kids might have to suffer from.
In conclusion, the occupational prioritization and the hesitation over the likelihood of single-parent responsibility could be seen as the root of late childbirth, and I am convinced that the advantages are of more significance.
3.Nowadays young people are admiring media and sports stars, even though they do not set a good example.Do you think this is a positive or negative development? (28/5/2016) – Bài mẫu IELTS Writing task 2
The younger generation are having great admiration for media and sport celebrities although they are not perfect role models to follow. In my view, this could be seen as detrimental.
From one standpoint, emulating famous entertainment stars might spark changing patterns of fashion and behavior among young adults who are not mature enough to judge what is suitable within their society. As matter of fact, they show a propensity for copying what those stars say or do on TV, even if their actions go against the cultural value of some localities. Regarding fashion, the way Dam Vinh Hung, who is a renowned Vietnamese singer, dresses would be the onset of a modern yet rather unacceptable trend of fashion with exposed skin. Unfortunately, the young have yet to understand the long-term shortcomings of such a trend to traditional way of dressing which values the beauty and elegance of clothes such as the Ao Dai.
Additionally, such reverence for celebrities in the field of entertainment would possibly cause a detriment to social security under certain circumstances. A typical example of this is the chaos during and after Korean singers and musical bands’ show in Vietnam a few years ago when the crowd of fans went uncontrollable, which caused irritation for the locals and also danger to the fans themselves. Furthermore, if their idols were criticized due to their scandals, they would try to sugar-coat the situation or even trigger arguments. This would be really challenging for authorities to maintain security.
In conclusion, I suppose the phenomenon that young people idolize media and sport celebrated individuals who are notorious in some aspects is negative.
Từ vựng band 8 trong bài mẫu IELTS Writing chủ đề Society :
- Change the patterns of fashion and behavior .
Behavior: Young people usually copy the actions of their idols even if they are wrong.
Fashion: Take Dam Vinh Hung for example. He negatively influences the new trend of fashion among Vietnamese young people.
- Cause a detriment to social security.
For example, fans of Korean singers and musical bands might cause turbulence.
Trigger arguments to protect their idols
- Media and sport celebrities: Người nổi tiếng trên truyền hình hoặc thể thao
- Role models: Hình tượng
- Famous entertainment stars: Những ngôi sao nổi tiếng trong ngành giải trí
- Changing patterns of fashion and behavior: Thay đổi cách ăn mặc và cư xử
- Show a propensity for: Có xu hướng cho cái gì
- Value the beauty and elegance of clothes: Trân trọng vẻ đẹp và sự lịch lãm của trang phục
- Reverence for celebrities in the field of entertainment: Sự hâm mộ ..
- Cause irritation for the locals: Gây nên sự khó chịu cho người địa phương
- Sugar-coat: Nói giảm
- Idolize media and sport celebrated individuals: Hâm mộ …
4.Many people believe that university students should pay tuition fees in full themselves, because they gain education for their own benefit and not for society. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (23//2016) – Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Band 8
There is a common belief that it is students’ responsibility to take care of their own tuition fees since they study for themselves, not for the good of society. In my opinion, this idea is completely absurd from every perspective.
From one standpoint, I believe that undergraduates should not have to pay the full cost of education. This would be too expensive, especially in the UK or the US, hence deterring many young people from pursuing tertiary education. It is because many talented students are the victims of their families’ financial predicament, which prevents them from furthering their study. Furthermore, the provision of exemptions and scholarships for high achievers would motivate competent individuals to work hard during their college time. If there were no encouragement in terms of finance, they would feel unappreciated and demotivated.
In addition, I think society does gain benefits from university undergraduates; therefore, it is reasonable to offer financial aids to those students. Apparently, they dictate the future of a country since they would become the main workforce after graduation. Without them, the entire economy would be destabilized owing to the lack of skilled labor. On top of that, university graduates make tremendous contributions to the prosperity of their community by paying taxes when they work. Because of this, society could not deny its obligation to party assist students with their education cost.
In conclusion, I strongly oppose the idea that society gains nothing from college students and that they should settle their own study fees at university.
(Word count: 252 words)
5.It is suggested that everyone should have a car, a TV and a fridge. Do the advantages of this development for society outweigh the disadvantages? (/6/2016) – IELTS Writing Band 8
Some people believe that it is necessary for each person to possess an item of some fundamental needs for travelling, entertainment and food storage. Although some clear benefits of such development could be seen, they are, in my view, eclipsed by the considerable drawbacks.
There are several advantages of having a private car, TV and fridge. First of all, people who need to travel on a daily basis, especially those who live far away from workplace, could stay active all the time thanks to the availability of their personal vehicle. Secondly, having a TV could be a perfect choice of recreation because it offers a a variety of channels, such as Cartoon Network or HBO, to satisfy viewers’ personal preferences. Finally, when in possession of a fridge, people would save a significant amount of time supposedly spent on shopping for food.
Xem thêm các đề thi IELTS Writing năm 2019 : TẠI ĐÂY
However, the disadvantages of those personal possessions are much greater regarding both environmental and individual levels. To start with, hypothetically if everyone had his own private form of transport, particularly cars, the emission of harmful exhaust which would be too difficult to measure would do grave harm to the environment. From an individual perspective, it would cost a legacy if every person insisted on purchasing his own fridge and TV. This is because property prices would certainly accelerate owing to the growth in customers’ demand for those commodities. Also of great concern is the payment of expensive electric bills as fridges have to be plugged in all the time.
In conclusion, despite a few beneficial aspects of having a car, a TV and a fridge, the demerits are of greater significance from both individual and environmental angles.
- Active travelling
- Environmentally harmful
- High cost
- Expensive bills
- An item of some fundamental needs: Vật dụng đáp ứng nhu cầu cơ bản
- The availability of their personal vehicle: Sự sẵn có của phương tiện cá nhân
- A perfect choice of recreation: Lựa chọn giải trí hoàn hảo
- In possession of a fridge: Sở hữu một tủ lạnh
- Private form of transport: Loại hình di chuyển cả nhân
- The growth in customers’ demand: Sự gia tăng của nhu cầu khách hàng
ĐĂNG KÝ NHẬN TIN