CHIA SẺ KINH NGHIỆM
Tổng hợp đề thi thật IELTS Writing 2019 quý 3 update liên tục
Các đề thi IELTS Writing các tháng cuối năm 2019 đã được cập nhật đầy đủ mới nhất. Để chuẩn bị tốt cho kỳ thi IELTS 2020, đây sẽ là nguồn tài liệu luyện thi bổ ích. Làm hết trọn bộ các đề thi IELTS Writing 2019, đảm bảo phần thi viết sẽ không còn là điều gì đáng lo ngại nữa rồi !
Trọn bộ đề thi IELTS Writing quý 3 năm 2019
Tuyển tập các đề thi IELTS Writing cập nhật mới nhất được thi từ tháng 9 đến tháng 12 năm 2019 tại BC và IDP
- Task 1: Maps
- Task 2: Fossil fuels (coal, oil and natural gas) are the main sources in many countries. However, in some countries, the use of alternative sources of energy (wind and solar energy) are encouraged. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
- Task 1: Line graph
- Task 2: Some people think that cultural traditions may be destroyed when they are used as money-making attractions aimed at tourists. Others believe it is the only way to save these traditions. Discuss on both sides and give your opinion.
- Task 1: Bar
- Task 2: The increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage to the natural environment. What are the causes of this? What can be done to solve this problem?
- Task 1: Table
- Task 2: Although more and more people read the news on the internet, newspaper will remain the main source of news for the majority of people. Do you agree or disagree with the statement?
- Task 1: Bar
- Task 2: Many people are now spending more and more time travelling to work or school, some people believe that this has negative development while others think there are some benefits. Discuss both view and give your opinion.
- Task 1: Bar
- Task 2: Nowadays animal experiments are widely used to develop new medicines and to test the safety of other products. Some people argue that these experiments should be banned because it is morally wrong to cause animals to suffer, while others are in favour of them because of their benefits to humanity.
- Task 1: Pie charts
- Task 2: Government investment in the arts, such as music and theatre, is a waste of money. Governments must invest this money in public services instead. To what extent do you agree with this statement?
Tài liệu đề thi sẽ giúp bạn ôn luyện đề Writing thực tế trong kỳ thi IELTS 2019, ngoài ra các bạn cần luyện những tips ăn điểm bài Viết thông qua các bài viết dưới đây :
- Task 1: Table/Pie
- Task 2: Countries should try to produce all the food for the population and import as little food as possible. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Task 1: Maps/diagrams
- Task 2: Some people believe that young people know about international pop and movie stars but know very less about famous people from the history in their own country. Why is this? How can more interest be created in young people to gain more knowledge about their own famous people from history?
- Task 1: Line
- Task 2: International travel is becoming cheaper, and countries are opening their doors to more and more tourists. Do the advantages of increased tourism outweigh its disadvantages?
- Task 1: Bar charts
- Task 2: In many countries imprisonment is the most common solution to crimes. However, some people believe that better education will be a more effective solution. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Task 1: Line chart
- Task 2: People often think about creating an ideal society, but most of the times fail in making this happen. What is your opinion about an ideal society? How can we create an ideal society?
- Task 1: Maps
- Task 2: Some people think that children should begin their formal education at a very early age. Some think they should begin at least 7 years old. Discuss both views give opinions
- Task 1: Process
- Task 2: A few languages are increasingly spoken in different countries, while the usage of others is rapidly declining. Is this a positive or a negative development?
- Task 1: Bar chart
- Task 2: Some people think that advertising aimed at children should be banned. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Và một chia sẻ cực kỳ hữu ích giúp các bạn thí sinh chuẩn bị thi IELTS đó là : Trung tâm anh ngữ Universal Language Center tổ chức thi thử IELTS 4 kỹ năng MIỄN PHÍ hàng tháng cùng các giám khảo và đề thi hoàn toàn từ IDP . Các bạn thí sinh có thể đăng kí để đến tham dự kỳ thi thông qua link sau :